RIVERSTONE 5th ANNUAL BULL SALE
Monday March 30, 2020 • NEW!!! at the Ranch, Olds Alberta Canada
We have some important announcements regarding our upcoming sale this Monday, March 30. It is our intention, as of right now, to continue with the sale as we are following all government health regulations. We have however moved the sale to be hosted here at the ranch west of Olds and have changed to start time to 2 pm. For you convenence here is a link to the ranch via Google maps. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Riverstone+Cattle+Companyfirstname.lastname@example.org,-114.3548572,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x53741edace3c48d1:0xef96ffb223421433!8m2!3d51.8173547!4d-114.3526684
Due to the current public health situation we are being faced with, we encourage you to come appraise the bull offering prior to sale day at any time that works best for you. We are welcoming our customers to come at their convenience and we will be happy to show you around and answer any questions you may have any time from now up until sale day. We will also be hosting a “come and go open house” on March 29 from 12 - 5pm. The bulls will be sorted and pened for viewing and we will be available to help with any questions and if you require any information or help with setting up phone or internet bidding for sale day. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity if you have any current health issues or age restrictions. Our family understands the concern over public gatherings and we want to be as pro-active and safe as possible.
We still plan to hold the sale on Monday, March 30 but encourage customers that are able to bid online do so via www.dlms.ca. We do ask you to register online with dlms.ca at your earliest convenience. For those that want to bid and not comfortable bidding online, phone bidding will be made available through Tim or any of the sale staff that will be on sight. For those that prefer to be at the sale in person we will still welcome you sale day. We have planned to host the sale in spacious party tent with ample ventilation and space. A pre sale lunch will be available and served in sealed containers for you protection.
Riverstone Charmed.... Featured female in the 2015 Forged in Fire sale!
Sire: TMCK Durham Wheat
Dam: HSF Your Fantasy
Purchased out of the 1st Annual Forged in Fire Female Sale by the Ratliff Family of Westphalia, Kansas. Congratulations to the Ratliff's on your success with this outstandin female.
2016 SHOW RECORD
• Double Supreme Champion Female in Both Ring A and Ring B at the KSU AGR Kick Off Show.
• Double Reserve Supreme Champion Female a the 2016 Steers and Stripes Steer and Heifer show.
• Champion Limousin Heifer and Supreme Champion Overall Female 2016 Milan FFA Jackpot
• Champion Limousin Heifer and Supreme Champion Overall Female 2016 NWMSU AGR Green & Gold ShowNWMSU AGR Green & Gold Show
• Grand Champion Female 2016 National Junior Limousin Show
• Reserve Grand Champion Female 2016 All American Limousin Futurity.
• Supreme Champion Kansas State Fair 2016
• Supreme Champion Female 2016 Kansas Junior Livestock Show
• Grand Champion Female in both the Junior and Open Divisions at the American Royal 2016 show
• Supreme Champion Female 2016 North American International Livestock Exposition
• Grand Champion Limousin Female 2017 National Western Stock Show.